Rooster Workspace is hiring a Project Coordinator for a client in NY to manage their Web Design and Development project.
Ideal candidate will help to coordinate between the Clients, Owner, Designers and Developers to ensure that the project runs and operates smoothly. Being able to handle multiple projects at once and not to get overwhelmed.
Yiddish speaking is a huge plus.
– Manage multiple web projects.
– Communicate with Clients on the requirements, timelines and schedules. – Collaborate with cross-functional teams across different time zones
– Develop and track project plans, timelines, and budgets
– Coordinate and lead project meetings and status updates
– Ensure quality standards and best practices are met.
– Communicate project progress and issues to stakeholders
– Responsible for other smaller relatable projects within the company.
– Yiddish Speaking.
– Work from 12/1pm to 8/9pm Israeli time, that will allow efficient time to communicate with different time zones.
– Tech Savvy & Knowledge in latest office software.
– Team Player and good energy.