Seeking to hire Investor Relations Representatives to join our clients organization in New Jersey.
An investor relations officer (IRO) is responsible for creating and presenting a consistently applied investment message to the investment community as well as actively searching for and acquiring prospective investors.
Must have their own rolodex of HNWI that seek to deploy capital in our space and understand the risk reward.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or a related field. An MBA or other relevant post-graduate degree would be a plus.
- Proven experience in Investor Relations, Finance, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of financial reporting, corporate finance, and capital markets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.