We are seeking a skilled Bookkeeper to join our office in Jerusalem. The ideal candidate will be smart, articulate, and able to solve problems effectively. In this role, you will be responsible for managing multiple clients, using Quickbooks to pay bills, reconcile bank accounts, and perform other related duties as assigned. This position requires flexibility with working hours, as you will need to accommodate U.S. business hours, which will be during nighttime in Israel.
- Manage multiple client accounts
- Use Quickbooks to pay bills and reconcile bank accounts
- Prepare and process payroll for clients
- Maintain accurate financial records
- Perform general administrative duties as needed
- Some previous experience as a bookkeeper or similar role is preferred
- Knowledge of Quickbooks Desktop and Quickbooks Online
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with others
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility with working hours to accommodate U.S. business hours (nighttime in Israel)
- Reliable internet connection and a suitable work-from-home setup
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled Bookkeeper with previous experience and knowledge of Quickbooks Desktop and Quickbooks Online. They should be an effective problem solver, have excellent communication skills, and be able to work well with others. They should also have strong attention to detail and be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
$20-$22 per hour; based on experience